Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
codfish

hot girls or fishing

Rate this topic

90 posts in this topic

that they go into a deep sleep after they have been satisfied. You quietly slide out of bed, slip down to the water and fish for an hour or so. Come home (you do keep your gear by the back door or in your vehicle don't you). Slip back into bed with coffee/OJ/tea or whatever and state that since you were up to go potty you had been decent enough to bring her something. Clean the fish at a friends. Problem solved. You may even get lucky again for thinking about the refreshments.biggrin.gif

hit it twice a day all winter she wont want it for most of the season, and when she does hit it and then go,

or you could always go soak some bait and hit it at the same time

hmm soaking a clam while soaking a clam(somebody had to say it)beatin.gif

Didn't some country music singer (Brad Paisley) have a song about his girl friend leaving him because he wouldn't stop fishing??? I'm going miss her when I get home....OH Look I've got a bite!!!!biggrin.gif

highfive.gifhighfive.gif vffddr

View PostDidn't some country music singer (Brad Paisley) have a song about his girl friend leaving him because he wouldn't stop fishing??? I'm going miss her when I get home....OH Look I've got a bite!!!!biggrin.gif

MY WEDDING SONGhighfive.gif

If she is that hot and too young, she will leave you sooner or later anyway.

And, if she doesn't like you going fishing, you should not care when she does leave.

Find a woman who lets you go fishing whenever you want to. Trust me.

biggrin.gif

View Postmy girl friend who is super hot tells me that she thinks that I am addicted to fishing at times she says "would you rater go fishing or be with a 5ft9inch girl with an hour glass figure and make hot love"

This is really easy to solve if you do the math.

Hours of pleasurable fishing or forty-five seconds with her? wink.gif

Thread reminds me of a conversation I had with a bud a while back. He said "I think one of my friends is sleeping with my wife." I said "which one?" His reply "I'm going to ask them one at a time to come fishing with me and the one that says no, well, that's him."

View PostThread reminds me of a conversation I had with a bud a while back. He said "I think one of my friends is sleeping with my wife." I said "which one?" His reply "I'm going to ask them one at a time to come fishing with me and the one that says no, well, that's him."

cwm27.gif I don't have any friends with hot wifes, hell my own wife doesn't even have any hot friends, so I don't have any worries, I thinkheadscratch.gif

View Postmy girl friend who is super hot tells me that she thinks that I am addicted to fishing at times she says "would you rater go fishing or be with a 5ft9inch girl with an hour glass figure and make hot love" she is hot but there is something about fishing that I just can't get enough off, do you guys feel the same way, I bet most of you do!!!!

confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif Oh wellbeers.gif As the old saying goes "you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink it". If you have to ask then what is the use.confused.gificon24.gif