BassinJ

Massive Plug Storage Box

Rate this topic

53 posts in this topic

I picked up the Flambeau 2061 Hanging Bait bag on clearance for $40 or $50 a few years back. Same store had the 2781 Maximizer Cube on clearance for I think $40 recently.

Cheapest plug storage I like is a combination of ideas from this site: Plastic file tub on sale at Staples or Target matched with plastic downspout material.

speckhunter80 - That Plano box is great, have one myself. Cheapest prices I've found were TraderHorn or Dick's. Cabela's has them on sale currently but shipping charges are a pain.

Milk crate with 2 inch tubing, thin walled pvc tubes made for central vacuum use cut to 6.5 inches and 8 inches in length. Holds 36 plus plugs, to keep in car and travel light on the beach.

View PostWet Head - Is that a clear storage box (Sterilite)? It looks too big to be a file box.

Yes it is. Large but not the largest. Inserts are PVC roof leader, 2" x 3".

bumping an old thread

Where do you guys find the 2" schedule 20 vacuum hose? I tried lowe's and home depot today and they only had schedule 20 up to 1 1/4" which was still a little small. They had 2" schedule 40 but that much O.D. is going to waste a lot of space.

bumping an old thread

Where do you guys find the 2" schedule 20 vacuum hose? I tried lowe's and home depot today and they only had schedule 20 up to 1 1/4" which was still a little small. They had 2" schedule 40 but that much O.D. is going to waste a lot of space.

try an electrical supply house .