Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KGJ

WTB Ice fishing gear

12 posts in this topic

Looking for some intro ice fishing gear, new or used. I don't need anything too nice or expensive... I figure I'll only be going once or twice a year, anyhow. Mainly looking for a scoop, 5 traps, and maybe a heavy jigging setup. Prefer to meet somewhere around cape/RI... I travel back and forth between the two. Thanks!

I know someone with a lighter jigging setup and jigs, if youre interested. It would make panfish fun in the big ones dont cooperate. Its a High Technonlgy brand 24" light action and the jigs are those glass heads.

$25 picked up in Berkley, MA.

Sweet. I'm near the (formerly) quahog republic. How big are the spools? I'm going deepwater in ME so they need to have pretty high line capacity... around 500' or so. Thanks!

View PostI know someone with a lighter jigging setup and jigs, if youre interested. It would make panfish fun in the big ones dont cooperate. Its a High Technonlgy brand 24" light action and the jigs are those glass heads.

$25 picked up in Berkley, MA.

I might be interested if it's ok w/ KJG. But it needs to be shipped, and I'd like to know what rod's exactly. Thanks.

mtkstriper, even those wouldn't fit the feet I got- but thanks for the offer.

Picked up a few traps from a friendly SOLer. Thanks The Knife, tims, and sol. closed!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0