Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Riptide

Am I cool enough to eat at Leo's yet?

Rate this topic

35 posts in this topic

I'm slowly working my way to the dark side. I know I don't have a bicycle yet, and I'm under 40. But with this complement of gear can I at least come in to Leo's and get a muffin and some juice?shakehead.gif

All wood lures, Big Rubba, and a new Legend Surf. I'm slumming it and pairing the rod with a Stella (VS and Z fans forgive me)

So am I allowed in? Getting close? Maybe when I'm over 65? Never gonna happen?

If I'm allowed please PM me with the secret knock and handshake biggrin.gif

No secret knocks needed Riptide.

You have only to come in on a Saturday around 0730 to see one the most knowledgable fisherman on this site enjoying a breakfeast date with his wife.

I won't mention his name nor specify the booth he and wifey occupy. I'll leave it to him to come in on this thread and "go public".

Nice plugs by the way....your handicraft?

View Post........ Good food.drool.gif

Yep, maybe with the possible exception of the crab omlette. cwm31.gif

From what went down a few years back, during an SOL Cape Fling, one of our brothers joined The Boss and others for AM bites at Leo's. One of the party consumed the aformention omlette. Bad things happened shortly therafter.

There something very suspicious about this thread????cwm13.gifcwm13.gifcwm13.gif

Why would a well respected, TV celebrity charter captain suddenly want to infiltrate our lowly ranks.headscratch.gif

Leo's is still one of the best breaKFAST places on the cape, both in service and food.highfive.gifcwm15.gif

My wife and I have spent many a morning and when ever we organise a large meeting the staff is most accomadating.

The one time that L Dod? had a problem I believe he had been out doing a little too much the night before and it did not mix well. biggrin.gif We have had many that still get the Crab breakfast with no other problem since then

View PostRT

If your a player of cribbage drop by for breakfast before the games begin on the 23rd of Jan.

Note.......all offensive and defensive weapons must be checked at the door. The prior policy of laying them out on the table before eating has been changed.

View PostNote.......all offensive and defensive weapons must be checked at the door. The prior policy of laying them out on the table before eating has been changed.

When did Leo's start that stupid policy!?!?!?!mad.gif

i beleive the crabby omlet was matt though i cant remember his screen name here at the moment, some one will, he live in westford area, drives a dodge green i think, linda looks a little like l dog only a little shorter

View PostLeo's is still one of the best breaKFAST places on the cape, both in service and food.highfive.gifcwm15.gif

My wife and I have spent many a morning and when ever we organise a large meeting the staff is most accomadating.

The one time that L Dod? had a problem I believe he had been out doing a little too much the night before and it did not mix well. biggrin.gif We have had many that still get the Crab breakfast with no other problem since then

i think some riptide showing on the ditch could be a good thing,past few years some good pods of fish are being chased out by charlie,hearing what i hear charlie gotta be pretty scared of riptide cwm31.gif

riptide in , charlie out biggrin.gif

View PostNote.......all offensive and defensive weapons must be checked at the door. The prior policy of laying them out on the table before eating has been changed.

I never lay my cards on the table biggrin.gif

View Posti think some riptide showing on the ditch could be a good thing,past few years some good pods of fish are being chased out by charlie,hearing what i hear charlie gotta be pretty scared of riptide cwm31.gif

riptide in , charlie out biggrin.gif

Few years back I saw a blue wagon patrolling along the Canal on the side I was fishing.

I went back to fishing, and shortly therafter, I heard a vehicular door shut behind me on the service road, and a guy said..."how's the fishing?".

Without turning around I replied ..."a few bass on top, Terry"

Then I slowly turned around and he asked me how I knew it was him. I said "Terry, you've got a very distinctive voice that can be easily recognized".

He shook his head and couldn't believe it.