THE BIGGEST Big Dons

Frank Mihalic

View PostI did edit my post as I realized I would need to buy all the plugs to get the pencils. However, I was not aware that when I edited my post there was an additional post saying ill take them.

If I broke any rules I am ok with giving the plugs up to the rightful person. They are only plugs...I dont plan on collecting them as I bought them to make a plastic replica and fish them. I do not want to be labeled as a bad guy over some fishing lures.

I think that this is pretty accurate on what happened. I looked right after Rogue posted and the post was already edited, so nothing was done under-handed in this situation.

View PostI did edit my post as I realized I would need to buy all the plugs to get the pencils. However, I was not aware that when I edited my post there was an additional post saying ill take them.

If I broke any rules I am ok with giving the plugs up to the rightful person. They are only plugs...I dont plan on collecting them as I bought them to make a plastic replica and fish them. I do not want to be labeled as a bad guy over some fishing lures.

that happended to me before,is not a big deal.make a thread in the plugs want to buy and you'll find someone who might have some extras.

In order for you to be respected you have to respect yourself first.Be thankful for everything you have.