Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Frank Mihalic

THE BIGGEST Big Dons

18 posts in this topic

I have 3 very slightly used Large Big Dons for sale.

big_dons_3_001.JPG

Large yellow "Donny" swimmer. Small bit of rust from mid treble made small mark on body.

2 Reverse Body 4.1oz Pencils. Both went for a couple of casts. Very minor hook swing marks on each. Red Head is a Canal Style popper.

$75 money order please for these 3 good fishing plugs includes shipping.

Thanks for looking.

View PostLDog.. They are your for the taking.

$75 money order for the lot. OK?

....lets see..

yes I will take them. Send me a PM so I can send you a MO....it would be better if I could pay with PP and ill even toss in the PP fee.

View Postill take the two pencils for 50$??

If I have to ill take the whole lot for 75$

View PostI'll take the Lot! drool.gif

I'm told that L-Dog edited his post to add the second line about taking the whole lot after Rogue Wave accepted the original terms. If this is the case, then the lures should have gone to Rogue Wave.

L-Dog, did you add the second line about taking the whole lot after Rogue Wave's post?

TimS

TimS... as you know I did not contact or complain to anybody about this... headscratch.gif

I'm fine with L-Dog having the lures. These guys are friends I believe so I understand & am happy to let L-Dog have those (amazing!) Dons! icon14.gif

View PostTimS... as you know I did not contact or complain to anybody about this... headscratch.gif

I'm fine with L-Dog having the lures. These guys are friends I believe so I understand & am happy to let L-Dog have those (amazing!) Dons! icon14.gif

No, you did not report this thread - but someone did...so I have to address it. His edit appears to have come after your post - someone said he edited it after your post - so rather than saying he edited it after your post, I'm presenting what I know and asking him. I got nothing against L-Dog, he's always been good people...but I gotta ask, that's the rules redface.gif

TimS

I did edit my post as I realized I would need to buy all the plugs to get the pencils. However, I was not aware that when I edited my post there was an additional post saying ill take them.

If I broke any rules I am ok with giving the plugs up to the rightful person. They are only plugs...I dont plan on collecting them as I bought them to make a plastic replica and fish them. I do not want to be labeled as a bad guy over some fishing lures.

Mitch & L- Dog & TimS... all is cool in this case! icon14.gif Forget it & L-D.-- enjoy! smile.gif

After all... they're only plugs! Being/ staying friendly means more than the rules IMO! heart.gif

Tim S,

Sorry about that. I did not even notice the edit...I just read the post in the order that they were written.

Both class guys here...everybody trying to work together to get it right.

Should I let the sale to L Dog continue?

Thanks very much...

View PostNo, you did not report this thread - but someone did...so I have to address it. His edit appears to have come after your post - someone said he edited it after your post - so rather than saying he edited it after your post, I'm presenting what I know and asking him. I got nothing against L-Dog, he's always been good people...but I gotta ask, that's the rules redface.gif

TimS

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0