Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fly By Nite

no health insurance question

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

What if you are in the hospital because your heart is failing an at the same time you've had bronchitis which you've been trying to cure on your own with primatine mist and other over the counter garbage...the end result is one collapsed lung, half a collapsed other lung, blocked arteries thanks to to a diet of fast food an two packs a day, you're on a ventilater in ICU to keep you alive an you have no health insurance...when you come out of it you need a pacemaker to keep your heart going and a defibrillator...who pays for this whole mess? headscratch.gif

View PostWhat if you are in the hospital because your heart is failing an at the same time you've had bronchitis which you've been trying to cure on your own with primatine mist and other over the counter garbage...the end result is one collapsed lung, half a collapsed other lung, blocked arteries thanks to to a diet of fast food an two packs a day, you're on a ventilater in ICU to keep you alive an you have no health insurance...when you come out of it you need a pacemaker to keep your heart going and a defibrillator...who pays for this whole mess? headscratch.gif

If your an American citizen? You get a monster bill and probably die with horrible credit. They HAVE to take you, but they bill you. You can file for hardship and then WE get to pay the bill.

I know a guy who spent 3 days in the hospital. No insurance.....16 grand. He ran away to Maine last I knew and he is doing worse. Idiot.

In MA you can get insurance cheap....but you have to pay for it. Some people just refuse to pay for seemingly anything.

Don't get me started on illegals. mad.gif

View PostWhat if you are in the hospital because your heart is failing an at the same time you've had bronchitis which you've been trying to cure on your own with primatine mist and other over the counter garbage...the end result is one collapsed lung, half a collapsed other lung, blocked arteries thanks to to a diet of fast food an two packs a day, you're on a ventilater in ICU to keep you alive an you have no health insurance...when you come out of it you need a pacemaker to keep your heart going and a defibrillator...who pays for this whole mess? headscratch.gif

Want to go over to their house and get some dinner? Might as well get something in return for the bill we're about to pay for.

View PostYes, a citizen...with a husband and a kid. The husband has insurance but for some reason his wife is not on it. I dont know why...

Screwed. He better either TRY real hard to get her on NOW, or beg for help from the Hospital.

Otherwise he's getting billed.

View PostScrewed. He better either TRY real hard to get her on NOW, or beg for help from the Hospital.

Otherwise he's getting billed.

and as soon as the ins. company finds out she's already had a diagnosis that she needs a pace maker, they'll rescind the coverage (unless he gets her on during an open enrollment period and its not individual coverage).

View PostYes, a citizen...with a husband and a kid. The husband has insurance but for some reason his wife is not on it. I dont know why...

we alll make our choice sin life. I wonder if they choose to not have her on it to save money for burger king and marlboros? If that was the case....my compassion level goes way way way down.

View PostIf your an American citizen? You get a monster bill and probably die with horrible credit. They HAVE to take you, but they bill you. You can file for hardship and then WE get to pay the bill.

I know a guy who spent 3 days in the hospital. No insurance.....16 grand. He ran away to Maine last I knew and he is doing worse. Idiot.

In MA you can get insurance cheap....but you have to pay for it. Some people just refuse to pay for seemingly anything.

Don't get me started on illegals. mad.gif

I had a friend who also wound up in the hospital with no insurance. He lost his house over the bill.

View Postwe alll make our choice sin life. I wonder if they choose to not have her on it to save money for burger king and marlboros? If that was the case....my compassion level goes way way way down.

I didn't have much of it to begin with...from what i heard she is not a good mother...she was extremely overweight an liked to drink and party...kinda sucks that taxpayers get billed so that someone can live that lifestyle...oh well, God bless America...

View PostI didn't have much of it to begin with...from what i heard she is not a good mother...she was extremely overweight an liked to drink and party...kinda sucks that taxpayers get billed so that someone can live that lifestyle...oh well, God bless America...

so long as the producers are made to support the non producers....well you get the picture. I hope it all works out in the end.