Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zybathegeek

The ultimate climate change detector - never wrong

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

View PostI dont agree....if its gone it could be a hurricane wink.gif

If it was a hurricane, it would be wet, it would be swaying, gone would only be a possibility.

View PostI dont agree....if its gone it could be a hurricane wink.gif

View PostIf it was a hurricane, it would be wet, it would be swaying, gone would only be a possibility.

serpent river flows into lake huron. don't think it's a hurricane. wink.gif

View Postserpent river flows into lake huron. don't think it's a hurricane. wink.gif

cwm13.gifcwm13.gif Someone obviously has no idea what they are talking about.

You need to tune in next time they play Category 6: Day of Destruction. Chicago was wrecked. It could happen.

View Postcwm13.gifcwm13.gif Someone obviously has no idea what they are talking about.

You need to tune in next time they play Category 6: Day of Destruction. Chicago was wrecked. It could happen.

frank gets his scientific data from science fiction books and you get yours from video games. I'm disappointed Vin, stooping to frank's level. shakehead.giffrown.gif

do you get to kill people in that game??

View PostI was thinking syphilitic dementia, but, as an STD, the S part is required, and that's doubtful.

STD? Could be, toilet seat perhaps?

But are you sure it's not rabies? All that foaming and running off at the mouth. I looked into the symptoms - every thing fits.

"Rabid animals may become aggressive, combative, and highly sensitive to touch and other kinds of stimulation. And they can be vicious. This is the "furious" form of rabies, the kind traditionally associated with mad dogs."

"Two to 10 days later, signs of nervous system damage appear, hyperactivity and hypersensitivity, disorientation, hallucinations, seizures, and paralysis. "

View PostSTD? Could be, toilet seat perhaps?

But are you sure it's not rabies? All that foaming and running off at the mouth. I looked into the symptoms - every thing fits.

"Rabid animals may become aggressive, combative, and highly sensitive to touch and other kinds of stimulation. And they can be vicious. This is the "furious" form of rabies, the kind traditionally associated with mad dogs."

"Two to 10 days later, signs of nervous system damage appear, hyperactivity and hypersensitivity, disorientation, hallucinations, seizures, and paralysis. "

I think I'll drop it now, with a hearty cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif . icon14.gif