Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EBHarvey

The baseball theory

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

A baseball is a lot like the earth. A pitcher throws a baseball towards the plate and some sort of magic throws the earth around the sun. The seams on it make it go where the pitcher wants it to. Without the seams the baseball would move erratically.

Millions of years ago the earth didn't have buildings, dams, bridges, or highway overpasses on it so it was like a baseball without seams and its path was erratic, which is why the climate changed so much, causing animals and plants to die out all the time. Now thanks to humans the earth is like a baseball with seams and its path is more predictable and regular which is good.

Anything we do that makes the earth more like it used to be will obviously have a negative effect.

View Postgolf balls didn't always have dimples, either.

and both get deformed when struck by bat or club.

I'll play ya for $1,000. You use a stitched golfball, and I'll use my ProVbiggrin.gif

It's still called evolutiontongue.gif

View PostI'll play ya for $1,000. You use a stitched golfball, and I'll use my ProVbiggrin.gif

you're on, with one caveat. I get to hit you in the knee with my driver before every hole tongue.gif

hell, I'll play ya with a feathery.

View PostI'll play ya for $1,000. You use a stitched golfball, and I'll use my ProVbiggrin.gif

I`ll play you 18 match play for a grand !!!!!!

I`ll will use a ball from the 70`s !!!!!

View PostA baseball is a lot like the earth. A pitcher throws a baseball towards the plate and some sort of magic throws the earth around the sun. The seams on it make it go where the pitcher wants it to. Without the seams the baseball would move erratically.

Millions of years ago the earth didn't have buildings, dams, bridges, or highway overpasses on it so it was like a baseball without seams and its path was erratic, which is why the climate changed so much, causing animals and plants to die out all the time. Now thanks to humans the earth is like a baseball with seams and its path is more predictable and regular which is good.

Anything we do that makes the Earth more like it used to be will obviously have a negative effect.

and what's more, if the Earth more controllable by the pitcher is good because that makes it much harder for the batter to hit it and if the Earth gets whacked with a giant baseball bat, that would be really bad.