Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
youngsurfrat

WTS L Korkers

10 posts in this topic

View Posttrust me you don't want the buckle ones they suck

why is that? iv used them before and liked the fact that i can take them off after i get off the jettie and fish on the beach quickly...

View Postwhy is that? iv used them before and liked the fact that i can take them off after i get off the jettie and fish on the beach quickly...

buckles okay for jetties, not ., imo, areas like M where if you lose one or both its gonna be a hell of walk getting out of water. trust me on this

View Postbuckles okay for jetties, not ., imo, areas like M where if you lose one or both its gonna be a hell of walk getting out of water. trust me on this

The buckles are like the ones on most surf belts. If your worried of them coming loose you can always tie a shoe lase around athe boot. Haven't heard of any coming undone.

View Postbuckles okay for jetties, not ., imo, areas like M where if you lose one or both its gonna be a hell of walk getting out of water. trust me on this

I've heard the same. Do not get the buckles if you will be using them in the water. Too many guys have had the buckle come undone. As RegDunlop said, it's pretty hard getting back, especially if you lose the korker.

A lot of guys reinforce with a zip tie, hockey laces, duct tape, etc., but what's the point? That negates the convenience of them. I've stuck with my lace ups because of the negative feedback on the buckles.

never had a problem with the buckles, its the studs that rot out after 2 seasons then the whole thing is useless, used a pair on 2 trips out the end n studs were poppin out all over the place, the ones u got pictured are the ones u want

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0