Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WetSideShawn

Madden 10 for xbox live

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

Ok so since there no fishing its cold out and my ass cant afford gas too put in my truck I have been mastering Madden I know my online record sucks at 7-12 but I just lost my tournment held between 8 friends I went 7-1 and when I tell you all the kids I beat are kids that whipped my ass back in the daybiggrin.gif too much time playing online now instead of going out is making me a madden nerd.

Does anyone play it for xboxlive and take a shot at the title?

SO I CAN beatin.gif WHEN IM BORED.

I also posted this in the NJ forum but figured there was a bigger selection of people here.

Shawn

Lol no offense but your record is kinda nerdishcwm27.gif.

I would def be cwm31.gif going into the game but I would get killed on PS. Cant use the controller its weird because before Xbox was out I played PS everyday but now adays I'm so used too Xbox that I cant play PS gamescwm27.gif

View PostYou guys need girlfriends... that way you wont be beatin.gif each other

I am only 23, same g/f for 8 years cwm13.gif . We live together, and work different schedules. I go fishin and play ps3 when she is working. beers.gif

View PostYou guys need girlfriends... that way you wont be beatin.gif each other

Oh my girlfriends where to begin with how many of them I have........ Cant say on her they might stalk me and see how many then they be beatin.gif ne cwm27.gif