Wow this is cool

Rate this topic

Little

Nope, just looked at the video again. I see absolutely zero aggression from the reporter (first 10 seconds)what do you see Frank?

" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8Cdf...layer_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CdfQGlgVw 8CdfQGlgVw

After he is shoved down by the aggressor Meehan, the reporter tries to walk forward with his hands up in the air. Again no aggression. Meehan however aggressively impedes his path. What do you see Frank?

"Coakley staffers told me they didn't know who the man was who pushed me, though by every indication he was somehow connected to the campaign."

Coakley: 'everybody be quiet, I'll make up a lie and you all swear to it'

"Gradatim Ferociter / Carpe Diem / No Guts, No Glory

"I hate taxes, and Communism, and inflation. Now, get to work, and remember that the person who makes decisions around here is ME." Ronald Reagan

View PostI think your position is as well thought out and reasoned as they normally are.

certainly she should have done a leg sweep and brought the thug down.

Or at least offered assistance.....ya think?kooky.gif

"I'm straight, white, Republican, and male.....what else can I do to piss you off today?"

Read this!

SHe says she didn't see what happened, in a picture of her STARING at the guy.

Coakley cites GOP 'stalkers' in D.C. dust-up

By Laura Crimaldi and Hillary Chabot | Wednesday, January 13, 2010 | http://www.bostonherald.com | Local Politics

d44bf0_ktpcoakleypic.jpg

Photo by AP

Bay State Attorney General Martha Coakley blamed GOP "stalkers" today for triggering tensions outside a Washington, D.C., fund-raiser last night where a Weekly Standard reporter said he was roughed up by a Coakley campaign worker.

Coakley, a Democrat, is in a red-hot race for U.S. Senate against GOP rival Scott Brown, where a poll out today places the two only 2 points apart closing in on the Jan. 19 special election. The post-fundraiser fury has now sent both camps scrambling.

Coakley said she is not "privy" to the facts surrounding the incident involving reporter John McCormack last night, who wrote about the episode outside the Sonoma restaurant in an online dispatch titled: "We Report, We Get Pushed." McCormack wrote he was pushed to the ground by a man he says is linked to Coakley's campaign while he was asking her questions.

"I know there were people following, including two from the Brown campaign who have been very aggressive in their stalking," Coakley told reporters during an appearance at Kit Clark Senior Services in Dorchester. "I'm not sure what happened. I know something occurred, but I'm not privy to the facts. I'm sure it will come out, but I'm not aware of that."

McCormack told the Herald he met Coakley Jan. 5 after a radio debate at the WTKK (96.9-FM) studios, where he asked her four questions.

"She knew that there was a reporter who asked her a question. We had met before. I asked her four questions. She saw me get knocked to the ground and kept walking," said McCormack. "I wouldn't say I was surprised. ... She's decided she's entitled to the seat without answering questions on issues that are of national importance."

McCormack said there is a 10-inch rip on the right leg of his suit pants and a tiny bruise on his right leg from the incident.

An Assocaited Press photograph shows Coakley looking at McCormack while he's lying on the sidewalk outside the Sonoma restaurant in Washington, D.C. The man McCormack says pushed him is standing at his side.

Coakley said she's been followed by Brown operatives.

"I do know that the Scott Brown stalkers who have followed me around and the people at that press conference ... were incredibly aggressive about trying to get in my face," Coakley said. "I didn't see what happened so I can't say."

According to McCormack's account, Coakley took two questions from reporters after the event, but declined to respond to his question. McCormack wrote he asked Coakley whether she stood by statements she made during Monday's debate about there being no terrorists in Afghanistan.

He provided the following transcript of what happened:

"TWS: Attorney General Coakley, you said last night that there are no terrorists in Afghanistan - that they're all in Yemen and Pakistan. Do you stand by that remark?

COAKLEY: I'm sorry, did someone else have a question?

GRIFF JENKINS, Fox News: I did. Why are you in Washington tonight?

COAKLEY: We planned an event after the primary that would be a unity event in Washington. We're also in the middle of a very intense campaign ..."

McCormack wrote after Coakley finished her answer he followed her and asked her why health care industry lobbyists were supporting her at the fund-raiser. He said she did not reply.

As he continued to walk down the street, he said a man who appeared to be associated with Coakley's campaign pushed him into a free-standing metal rail.

"I ended up on the sidewalk. I was fine. He helped me up from the ground, but kept pushing up against me, blocking my path toward Coakley down the street," he wrote.

McCormack said the man asked him whether he was with the media and he responded he works for the Weekly Standard.

His online entry includes a YouTube video of the incident, in which you can hear a man ask McCormack if he's OK as he lay on the ground. The reporter then tangles with the same man, showing him a press credentia

l

“My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.”

Ayn Rand

View PostThis is probably the most correct statement I've every seen from you, you should use it more often.

that was good ...

very good

"Gradatim Ferociter / Carpe Diem / No Guts, No Glory

"I hate taxes, and Communism, and inflation. Now, get to work, and remember that the person who makes decisions around here is ME." Ronald Reagan

View Postno I don't...

if that is a body guard I would err on the side of caution and assume he was acting correctly.

If she considers herself a target and requires security then getting away in haste is a good move.

Yup, that would be the typical Dem reaction...."let someone else do it"!!! Ooooohfah!

"I'm straight, white, Republican, and male.....what else can I do to piss you off today?"

View PostYup, that would be the typical Dem reaction...."let someone else do it"!!! Ooooohfah!

headscratch.gif

so with the GOP it's the Old ladies who break up the fights?

ANYONE who requires security should not hang around if a scuffle breaks out.

especially old ladies.

in my opinion,

but I am a chivalrous gentleman.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

View PostThis is probably the most correct statement I've ever seen from you, you should use it more often.

View Postthat was good ...

very good

This is treading in dangerous waters. Keep it on topic please. If you want to discuss the topic with FnM then do it. However dont make this a discussion about FnM please.