Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WetSideShawn

Ravens/Colts

Rate this topic

38 posts in this topic

Ravens got a Great D and Colts got a GREAT O.

Who wins this game? Defense wins championships offense wins games does the dominate D take this game? Or does Manning find another way too pull out 45 passes with no interceptions and 3 TDs???

Does the D pressure Manning too take a few sacks throw the ball in pressure and force a throw that is pick 6'd by Reed?

Or does the Ravens bring pressure and Manning just picks the defense apart?

Does Ray rice, and Mcgahee run threw the D of the Colts? or does Freeny and the D line stuff the run??

Id like to see the ravens win.......but Flacco needs more than 4 completions and 10 attempts this week im thinking. Unless of course they Rush for 270 again this week.....but I dont think they will.

The question is can Flacco throw the ball enough to keep up with manning? Because Indy will score. Once the Ravens get behind by 2 touchdowns their gonna have to throw. And that's going to be a joy to watch if you bet the Colts because Flacco will go down in flames. Flacco beat the patriots with what? 50 yards throwing with Banta Cain as the blitzer? No worries there, except now you have Mathis and Freeny.

My money is going on the Colts. And I think they will beat the Ravens by 17 points.

I'm rooting for the Ravens. Not sure they can get it done with Flacco throwing 10 passes. But hey, they didn't need him against the Pats. Should be another great weekend of palyoff football.

Does not really playing for four weeks mean anything? I think it does, but probably not enough for the Ravens to win.

Can't say I won't be hoping the Ravens win. The thought of an AFC Championship game at Giants Stadium is pleasing, no matter how unrealistic it might be.

The odds are high that the AFC Championship game will be at the Meadowlands, it's actually preordained.

I was only off by a year and a coach and a QB biggrin.gif

View PostQuote:

go_quote.gifWe just gave up our season tickets. Nineteen years of futility, of spending thousands of dollars to sit in the freezing cold to watch my team lose has come to an end.

We figured we might as well sit and front of the big screen and be warm while we watch them lose.

It is now preordained - it is absolutely a given - that Favre is coming to Gang Green and the AFC Championship game will be at the Meadowlands (I swear I'm friggen cursed !!!!)

View PostDoes not really playing for four weeks mean anything? I think it does, but probably not enough for the Ravens to win.

Can't say I won't be hoping the Ravens win. The thought of an AFC Championship game at Giants Stadium is pleasing, no matter how unrealistic it might be.

After seeing one of the regular season game, I feel the Ravens are the kind of team that can ruin the Colts season.

I can pretty much guarantee you that Reggie Wayne is going to show up to play against the Ravens. Whether it was due to injury, or something else, Randy Moss disappeared last weekend, and without Welker, Brady's options weren't great. He obviously has no confidence in Ben Watson, so the TE isn't part of their game plan. Whereas Dallas Clark is a weapon that the Ravens have no answer for--Ed Reed is not even close to 100%. The Pats have been hurt all season by the lack of a #2 wideout. Galloway was a bust, and Aiken isn't rerady for prime time yet.

The Ravens have a puncher's chance, but I like the Colts to cover.

Manning got the Colts a division championship, home field in the POs and a first round bye......

He played his butt off and was named MVP...

Manning was on track to have an undefeated season to add to his amazing career resume...and he really wanted it...

But the Colts FO took it away from him and his teammates with a stupid, chickenshirt plan to tank its last two games,,,,

instead of going into the POs looking like an unstoppable juggernaught, the Colts are demoralized and bitter...

with Manning at QB the Colts have the talent to win this game...if their hearts are in it ...

The one thing that I have to wonder about is why did the Ravens play so pedestrian against Oakland, a week ago?

Win or Lose, Peyton is going to need a hot tub!biggrin.gif