Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gadabout

American Outdoor Sports ??

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

What's going on with American Outdoor Sports on route 110 in Farmingdale? I made a quick stop there the other day and saw they were selling stuff at 50% off. Sort of looked like they were closing the store but I didn't see any obvious signs that said so.

View PostWhat's going on with American Outdoor Sports on route 110 in Farmingdale? I made a quick stop there the other day and saw they were selling stuff at 50% off. Sort of looked like they were closing the store but I didn't see any obvious signs that said so.

do they carry guns there too? i've been meaning to pick something up

thanks for the tip ,50 off on clothes ,boots , fishing [fly rods fly reels ] a few pair of waders,mostly hunting clothes looking for camo,128 qt igloos for 85.00 CJshaky.gif

I have been to this store too and wasnt too happy with their selection... Pretty much a waste of time, you are better off going to an actual bait/tackle shop or shopping online.

If you're going there for fishing stuff, don't waste your time. The store has always been 95% hunting related. There's a small fishing section in the far corner with a lot of junk.