Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skate Bait

Summer or winter Olympics

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

Neither. Unless you think a bunch of no boob, muscle-bound man-women is hot.

Hey Skate....you have an Obama bumper sticker too?

View PostNeither. Unless you think a bunch of no boob, muscle-bound man-women is hot.

My co-workers daughter will be driving a bobsled in the Olympics this winter. Aside from really huge legs (she could push a loaded dump truck around), she's very womanly looking.

Erin Pac - USA Bobsled! GO ERIN!!!! highfive.gif

View PostMy co-workers daughter will be driving a bobsled in the Olympics this winter. Aside from really huge legs (she could push a loaded dump truck around), she's very womanly looking.

Erin Pac - USA Bobsled! GO ERIN!!!! highfive.gif

Did she hook up with Bodine's team?

View PostMokes, check out the picture in RI

And? Wow....a girl in a thong. Meh. Your sig is wrecking any hope of me enjoying a pic you post.

View PostAnd? Wow....a girl in a thong. Meh. Your sig is wrecking any hope of me enjoying a pic you post.

Heck quite a few other people are using their sigs to make their political views known, I'm just doing the same. If they want to remove theirs I'll remove mine.

View PostHeck quite a few other people are using their sigs to make their political views known, I'm just doing the same. If they want to remove theirs I'll remove mine.

Ahh. I see.

"HE DID IT 1ST!!"

View PostHeck quite a few other people are using their sigs to make their political views known, I'm just doing the same. If they want to remove theirs I'll remove mine.

It's going to end across the board. Yours was just the most obvious. It also isn't helpful for your cause if you report multiple posts every day for political content while your signature is blatantly political. By the way, this isn't something you just started--you've had a political sig since day 1.

summer for me, but im biased, once upon a time I aspired to make our national team, I didnt make it, injury and lack of talent ended that. But Im working towards it now as an Umpire smile.gif since i plan to be at several games int he future I would attend the pole dancing event smile.gif

View Postsummer for me, but im biased, once upon a time I aspired to make our national team, I didnt make it, injury and lack of talent ended that. But Im working towards it now as an Umpire smile.gif since i plan to be at several games int he future I would attend the pole dancing event smile.gif

In what ?