Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Poachers Nightmare

Having a daughter getting married blowout sale

14 posts in this topic

Well where do I start. Getting married superbowl sunday.....having a daughter in the end of may biggrin.gif Everything was going great until the girlfriends family decided to not pay for the wedding this weekend because I am a non-jewish heathen bastard so I now have some ends to make up.

First on the chopping block:

3 Shimano Crucial CRS-66M Line Rating 6-12lb 1/8-3/8oz PWR Med Action Fast

NEW NEVER USED Payed 149.00 Tag still on $100 Each shipped to your door.

Second:

Bronco Two row Plug Bag 12 tubes total I believe its the "classic" NEW never fished. $50 shipped.-SOLD

Third and final for now:

Dewalt DC925 18V XRP Hammer Drill/Drill with two batteries, charger, and handle. New never used never even charged the batteries. Sorry no case chucked it before I realized I was gonna keep it. $160 Shipped.

Pay Pal or Money order.

Thanks for looking!

I have a thread in here that I posted yesterday, I'm looking for a hammer drill. Yours is what I'm looking for. The problem is, I only need it for 1 job and was only looking to spend $100. I'm not trying to offend but if you'll take $100, I'm in. If not good luck and keep me in mind if you sit on it for a while and want to get rid of it.

Thanks and good luck with the baby!

View PostWell where do I start. Getting married superbowl sunday.....having a daughter in the end of may biggrin.gif Everything was going great until the girlfriends family decided to not pay for the wedding this weekend because I am a non-jewish heathen bastard so I now have some ends to make up.

wow

marriage, child, and in-laws that hate ya

I feel for ya bro !

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0