Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
metaliczombi

Brown - It's the People's Seat

Rate this topic

15 posts in this topic

Isn't that just great! Watched that and its just right.

Just shows the hubris of the press as well as the man's backbone.

Though I have not heard of him, I'm from Jersey, but any sign of strength is good smile.gif

Body language form the others was not dominant at all, they looked afraid, lost, beaten.

Good.

Incumbents out or prospective heirs out.

In 2010, if any doubt, the incumbent out.

View PostThe Kennedy seat? Gergen embarrassed himself and a star is born. Not a bad entry onto the national political stage.

Gergen has always seemed biased to me, not in a pundit way but in a professional way. I think he went off the moderating reservation and tried to take matters in his own hands. He may very well have sealed Coakley's fate.

View PostGergen has always seemed biased to me, not in a pundit way but in a professional way. I think he went off the moderating reservation and tried to take matters in his own hands. He may very well have sealed Coakley's fate.

I think your right. The tag line will stick.

I can see the bumper stickers already.

Got to be some yellin goin on smile.gif

View PostGergen has always seemed biased to me, not in a pundit way but in a professional way. I think he went off the moderating reservation and tried to take matters in his own hands. He may very well have sealed Coakley's fate.

I thought he was the best of a bad lot. He incinerated himself with an unabashedly biased question. Brown's prep team had him prepared and waiting for this slow lob. Home run. clapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gif

I think Gergen probably knew he was going to get smoked as soon as he asked the question. I'm really surprised that someone as savvy and smart as Gergen would put himself in that position. Although he seems to lean slightly left on most issues, I think he does make an effort, in most cases, to present the facts without the rabid bias which we see coming for such loonies and Olberman, Mathews, Rather, and that scary looking old hag we see in the front row at Presidential press conferences.cwm31.gif

I like the MA registered Voter breakdown. The 52% that are Independents could really hammar da Donkey party and elect Sen. Brown. He looked like a Keepah in the debate. She wooked like she was on Cruise Control.

Not a lot of spark in that dear lady's make up. Will Obama Buyers Remorse make the difference in the Massachusetts turnout?

"As of Dec. 30, 2009, according to the state's elections office, more than half of Massachusetts voters were "unenrolled", that is, registered to vote with no party ID. Among the rest, 37 percent were Democrats and 11 percent were Republicans. That's not to say Brown has no chance whatsoever. This is the first special Senate election the state has ever had, and nobody knows who will show up to vote. So a relatively small number of people could make a big difference." aol Politics on line today.

SEIU has been tapped to cough up a lot of member dues money to support Coakley. "The ad taken out by the Service Employees International Union, will begin airing statewide tomorrow. The buy size is $685,000, one of the largest of the election"

Will it matter? cwm31.gif

Obama's Coattails are getting shorter with each passing day.

Quinnpiac: Obama Approval at 45%

Posted by Tom Bevan

A new Quinnipiac national survey shows the public evenly split on President Obama's job approval rating. The 45% job approval is his lowest to date in the Quinnipiac poll, and his 45% disapproval rating is his highest.

The public is equally split at 45/45 on the question of whether President Obama's first year in office was "mainly" a success or a failure. Among the crucial group of registered Independents, 40% view Obama's first year as a success while 47% view it as a failure.

Obama's handling of specific issues declined again this month, reaching new lows across the board:

Creating Jobs: 34% approve (-3 vs. last poll 12/09)/59% disapprove (+3)

Health Care: 35 (-3) approve 58 (+2) disapprove

Economy: 41 (-3) approve, 54 disapprove (+3)

Other notables from the Quinnipiac poll:

Democrats in Congress currently have a 32% job approval rating, down from a high of 45% last March.

cwm31.gifcwm31.gif tick tock 6 days til the polls open. headscratch.gif Will B or C win?

After seeing Scott Brown on TV I was compelled to make a DONATION to him this morning,The Libs are starting to panic and are pouring money into the Coakley campaign.So fellas if we want a chance to defeat this Fraudulent health care bill I would donate something to Scott Brown and hope for the best.With all the Republicans,Consevatives and Tea Party Guys on this site maybe WE can MAKE A DIFFERENCE.biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

or maybe she will just shoot herself in the foot. Like she did last night at a DC fundraiser where she avoided a question from a reporter because it was about here no terrorists in Afghanistan gaff during the debate. then one of the DNC operatives pushed the reporter down when he was following along with the other reports and kept pushing him when he got up so that he could not catch up with the other reporters. Unfortunately for them it was caught on video. lets see if WBZ Chanel 4 shows it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="<A href="

US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param">
US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="<A href="
US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param">
US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

it will be very interesting to watch what the people do to fill the people's seat in Mass

this guy Brown is on the ball

his counterpart/opponent is not

are there enough Mass voters with their EYES OPEN when they hit the polling station is the million dollar question

View Postit will be very interesting to watch what the people do to fill the people's seat in Mass

this guy Brown is on the ball

his counterpart/opponent is not

are there enough Mass voters with their EYES OPEN when they hit the polling station is the million dollar question

Don't worry, Jack, he "made his bones" in the debate. If he doesn't win now in Mass., there are all kinds of opportunities available to him in the party of sanity (well, almost!)!