Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jbt114

A long winter and now this

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

View PostMy wife is watching the first night of "American Idol". cwm31.gif

I'll be in the closet for the rest of the winter...

Chris

Gregg Allman is on the panel of judges.

Chris

HAHA My G/F is doing the same thing. Im dowstairs on SOL highfive.gif

You would think it was the Superbowl at this house. I'm priming walls and the Princess is watching.beatin.gif You have to watch this with me they are in Boston. Honey, I grew up here.

Cabo

My wife and I have reached an understanding and I watch with her. We agreed not to make fun of each other's shows. ("How can you watch guys catch crabs every week-it's the same thing, another fishing show?").

What still amazes me is how she can watch drivel on TV- people making cakes, cooking, decorating. I could understand if she baked cakes, enjoyed cooking, did some home improvement (wouldn't know one end of a paint brush from the other).headscratch.gif But it works for us and it's a bit like date night for American Idol. My 9 year old is into the show so it is a family bonding experience (although I wouldn't mind making plugs instead of watching).

Wife and daughter watch it every year. I sit on the computer and listen then laugh at the terrible ones.

My daughter and her boyfriend were BIG fans. Two years ago they were planning to go and try out. I laughed at them. He thought he was a good singer, all his old lady frineds at work told him he was good. SO one evening we were sitting around and I told him to sing, we'd judge him. He said "Now?"

i said yeah what do you think they're gonna do to you at the tryouts. I'm not ready.

They went to the try-out a Rutgers, she can't sing a note. She got to the second round because she has her fathers personality and talked and schmoozed her way through. He got tossed and never got into the building.

To funny.

Chris

whatsamatta with you man ???

Ranger$ vs Debbies on Versus cwm15.gif

What about Ellen Degenerate? Kara is offensive enough. Posh Spice was a welcome addition. But has AI Jumped The Shark with the addition of a militant lesbian.

Not that i'd watch before, but that 100% seals the deal.

Hey consider yourself lucky....my GF makes me watch Biggest Loser.....aka Fat Fork.....where Jillian the Psychologist tries to heal the emotions of fat peeps....all the while I get commentary from the GF about how she "Can't stand" blah and blah and blah.....gimme a break