Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
I.C. Sines

Mike Francesa

Rate this topic

51 posts in this topic

that fat fu(& Francheska is really annoying me now . he plays clips of Rex and then goes out his way to belittle him , the team , and the fans . he's misrepresenting Ryan and then targeting him . but then the bich will wax poetic later about the '98 Championship game when his true love Parcells was coach . on top of that if anyone had the least bit negative to say about Parcells he would have a baby . what an effin pu&&y . thumbd.gif

you need to check out the website: themikefrancesa.com. classic stuff. there is also one called: mikefrancesa.com, but a lot of good posters from it mutnied against the admin and started there own which is the first site I mentioned

By the way I'm pretty sure the mancrush on the Tuna is over, something happened about a year ago and they're not BFF's. now he's in love with Peyton Manning, Bronson Arroyo, and Brandon Inge, to name a few.

View PostI don't get YES. Did he really have blonde highlights done? What an ego he has.

Sure looks that way. Gray on the sides fading to brown and then streaky blond at the top combed Eddie Munster style. I was hoping to catch him in a Rex tirade, but I guess i missed it by a day. Maybe next week

I like him and listen almost every day.

Im a Met fan and he rips the Mets non stop.

Jet fans are being cry babies, all he is doing is stirring the pot. This is sports guys, its not world peace being talked about there. Bustin chops is one of the best things about sports.

He gets me fired up when he trashes the Mets, and thats cool, it gets me pumped up and makes it that much more fun if the Mets do something good and he has to eat his words.

Lighten up a little, its only sports....

Oh yeah.... Same old Jets....tongue.gif Should be a common line come Monday morning tongue.gif

like when he spends a week on how the Mets "need to break up the caw", and that they'll never win with Reyes, Wright, and Beltranheadscratch.gif

That really gets em going

View Post

like when he spends a week on how the Mets "need to break up the caw", and that they'll never win with Reyes, Wright, and Beltranheadscratch.gif

That really gets em going

Yep he gets me fired up pretty good. That just gives me more incentive to watch and hope the Mets play well.

Best moments are when he has to admit something good happened...... That hasnt happened in a while though....redface.gif

View PostI like him and listen almost every day.

Jet fans are being cry babies, all he is doing is stirring the pot. This is sports guys, its not world peace being talked about there. Bustin chops is one of the best things about sports.

He gets me fired up when he trashes the Mets, and thats cool, it gets me pumped up and makes it that much more fun if the Mets do something good and he has to eat his words.

Lighten up a little, its only sports....

Oh yeah.... Same old Jets....tongue.gif Should be a common line come Monday morning tongue.gif

He's good with the numbers and if I'm in the car i don't have to dig up stats, when i go home, but he's a real tough listen. His command of the english language is comedic, given the fact that he's a college grad and in the communications field, but he's arrogant and egotistical as well. cwm27.gifcwm27.gif

Here's a short clip, I was actually listening to this in the car one day. How many times does he say "on the air" cwm27.gifcwm27.gif Almost as annoying as the suck ups who call up and mention the hosts name at the beginning of a sentence in the body of the sentence and at the end of the sentence.

OR3RbiidXJ4&feature

View PostHe's good with the numbers and if I'm in the car i don't have to dig up stats, when i go home, but he's a real tough listen. His command of the english language is comedic, given the fact that he's a college grad and in the communications field, but he's arrogant and egotistical as well. cwm27.gifcwm27.gif

Here's a short clip, I was actually listening to this in the car one day. How many times does he say "on the air" cwm27.gifcwm27.gif Almost as annoying as the suck ups who call up and mention the hosts name at the beginning of a sentence in the body of the sentence and at the end of the sentence.

OR3RbiidXJ4&feature

Im not saying he is shakespear cwm27.gif . Nor without many flaws.

He does keep me entertained though.

Times like we have now with the recession and everything else, getting my mind off it with sports is great. I think he does a good job at getting my mind off the crap and into sports.