Traded in my Man Card today...

Rate this topic

Chunkah

I'm with my wife today thanks to a mini-van. Back when I was 18, I cracked up my Hyundai pretty good and was stuck driving my mother's minivan which she used for her daycare- complete with three babyseats in the back and a Little Flower sticker (local all-girls Catholic HS) in the rear window. I took one look at that vehicle and realized I had no shot of ever scoring another girl.

A whiter shade of pale....

View PostI'm with my wife today thanks to a mini-van. Back when I was 18, I cracked up my Hyundai pretty good and was stuck driving my mother's minivan which she used for her daycare- complete with three babyseats in the back and a Little Flower sticker (local all-girls Catholic HS) in the rear window. I took one look at that vehicle and realized I had no shot of ever scoring another girl.

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif :lau gh: cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

If anyone may require dialysis or a kidney transplant, feel free to contact me via this site. I'll be happy to help you through whatever questions you have! :wave: