Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
plug junkie

fishing show in providence

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

Unfortunately it's the 3 rd weekend in March,the same weekend as the Somerset show. They normally have it on the first weekend in April but had to move it back because Easter is that weekend this year.

Great show, well worth it! I was amazed, though, at the number of new custom $20 - $30 plugs from brands I've never heard of. The number of plugmakers has seemed to increase as quickly as the prices on those plugs. I wouldn't pay that kind of money for a plug I've heard nothing about.

Having been to both the Somerset Saltwater Show and the RISAA show, I have to say RISAA blows away Somerset. More and better vendors and speakers at RISAA. BTW, it's pretty much established plug builders at RISAA, all charging market prices for their products.

View PostExcellent, thanks, there is a great gun show in Wilmington, MA first week in March if anyone is interested as well.

squished- can you post more info?

View Postsquished- can you post more info?

Sure, it's at Shriner's Auditorium on March 6th and 7th. Time is 10am-4pm.

Shriners Auditorium

99 Fordham Rd.

Wilmington, MA 01887

(978) 657-4202

I live next town over and always go to this show. It's pretty large, usually absolutely packed. Deals are hit or miss, you really need to know what you are looking for, but I scored a .22LR revolver out of there for $275, that I've already have offers over $700 for.

Worse case scenario is that you find nothing, but the beef jerky guy makes the price for admission worthwhile as it's the best beef jerky you'll ever buy. Firearms must be checked at the door and they zip tie the magwells and cylinders.