Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ToddMan

New Mailbox

Rate this topic

158 posts in this topic

It's pretty thin plastic Carl. It's not on a main st., but the kids walk past it to and from the bus every day. Plus it's a neighborhood that has been hit with car break ins in the past year or so.

View Postwhats your adress again? im thinking i can take care of it in less then 24 hrbiggrin.gif why oh why would you do that?

you can leave your rods behind the bushes anytime, but not gonna guarentee they will be there when you return.

Toddman,

First, buy another as a replacement. Next, fill THAT one with cement. Kids will wack it, get hurt and it will never be hit again. Then put the "replacement" back up. Works like a charm! highfive.gif

you told me it is plastic I would be even more aware of finding some way to at least stop the moving baseball bat swings.

You might want to think about a an eye beam from the ground up and weld a smaller one on top that the wood support under the fish sits inside of.

Like a T

Here in Sandwich we have a continues mail box batters box syndrome , but when they hit one of these eye beams they just about fall out of the car when the drive by and take a swing at it. IN some cases the bat breaks instead of the box stand.

View PostI should start a contest.

How long do you think this will stay in one piece before the local thugs destroy it??

Todd In those long ago days of you youth how long would it have taken you to do the deed?biggrin.gif

I'll quess this weekend its trashed headscratch.gif