Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GBflytyer

Marlboro Flyfishing Show

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

Some of us from the Sandbar are traveling over the bridge on Friday.The last few years I've said "this is the last" but I still have that bug to rummage around and pick up something I always NEEDcwm31.gif .I've never come away empty handed.

i hope wether is better then last year i believe last year on sunady there was a bit of a snow storm threw the morning and people that were there seemed to almost be cleaning up at the begining of the day, never really got any sort of crowd on sunday last year,

I was thinking about it, but I'm not as interested in alot of the program this year. Saturday only has 1 talk about SW flyfishing, and I saw it last year. Last year there was at least half a dozen, and I had to skip some to see others.

GBflytyer

Great weekend for it, looks like the weather will cooperate as well. Who's going?

The weather looks good for the weekend!

Maybe attendance will be a little bit higher on Sunday without the Pat's playing.

Greg,

Good luck at the Show. Bring plenty of good saddle hackles.

Will chat this weekend.

View PostGreat weekend for it, looks like the weather will cooperate as well. Who's going?

Got back to the Cape an hour ago.Great to meet you and your Dad and I did find that "something from Iceland".That package should be at your addy on Tuesday.I forgot to ask your dad if he'd like to fish this coming spring.Ask him to stop by CBI in Chatham next sat. if he has the time.I found some great hackle at a couple of vendors and even a couple of Bargains in a couple of places.The tyers were friendly and engaging.It was worth the entrance fee to me.Also,PETEGRAY[from here] was at the Bears Den booth working his magic.Stop by and give him a Zing.

I will pass the invite on to my father. He is not much of a flyfisherman though, he is more of a bait fisherman, I am trying to convert him though. He will be in NJ this coming weekend, so, he won't be able to get to CBI. Have a good time, and keep in touch. I will, let you know when we head up this summer, and if you have some openings, maybe we can get together. Thanks again.