Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bizbass

wts custom lami bridge rod

26 posts in this topic

i have a custom lami bridge rod conventional wrapped silver over blue...shrink wrapped butt fuji reel seat and blue tituim guide's it's 10ft 2 inche's 1pc sweet diamond's!!! 250$$$ local pick up only will post pic's if intrested let me know

View PostI know it's a bridge rod but could I get some specs on it please, thankz ray

drool.gif

well it throw's 2-8oz plus bait...as far as line rating i was using 80lb braid the tituium guide's are sick!!!.i forget the modle# you could chunk with it or gret for the canal lot's of back bone...hope this help's any other question's feel free to askit's 10ft 2inche's

View Postany trades??

no sorry man i wouldn't even sell it but the bill's got to get paid...it's an awsome rod that's in great condition!!! the blank and guide's cost over what i'm selling it for....oh it has 10guide's plus the tip...work horse for sure!!!

Just trying to help you- is it glass, graphite, or composite? Cut down, or perhaps built on a Lami 122MH blank? This seems to be a nice, coveted blank... good luck!

View PostJust trying to help you- is it glass, graphite, or composite? Cut down, or perhaps built on a Lami 122MH blank? This seems to be a nice, coveted blank... good luck!

thank's man...it's graphite...the pic's don't do it justic

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0