Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
55chev

WTB a cordless hammer drill

12 posts in this topic

OK who's got an extra cordless hammer drill they want to get rid of? I am not particular to any one brand. I only have one project in mind that I'll need it for so I don't want to break the bank and really don't need to buy one, but if the right deal comes along....why not?

i don't have one for sale.. but i just needed one last week.. went do the depot.. picked up a cordless to match my Ryobi set.. had to drill like 18 3/16 holes about 2" deep in concrete slab.. you get about 4-5 holes before the battery dies... if you can.. get a corded drill...

I'm pretty sure i have one, its kick a$$ too, nice construction grade, and never used! got it as a gift.

18V Millwaukee 1/2, stole the picture but i think this is the one...

i live in Bourne and will consider trades if you'd like...

drill.jpg

Well where do I start. Getting married superbowl sunday.....having a daughter in the end of may biggrin.gif Everything was going great until the girlfriends family decided to not pay for the wedding this weekend because I am a non-jewish heathen bastard so I now have some ends to make up.

First on the chopping block:

Third and final for now:

Dewalt DC925 18V XRP Hammer Drill/Drill with two batteries, charger, and handle. New never used never even charged the batteries. Sorry no case chucked it before I realized I was gonna keep it. $160 Shipped.

Pay Pal or Money order.

Thanks for looking!

If you are still looking for one and only need it for one job you can borrow one of mine. I have a corded black/decker hammer drill and cordless dewalt 18v 1/2" hammer drill. The black/decker is a work horse, it is about 20 years old and is my favorite tool. I am located in Boston.

Taylor

All set guys, thanks! I just went to Cheapo Depot and grabbed a new Makita with that new Lithion battery. We'll see how it does! Again, thanks for the offers!

That old Black and Decker looks like it could be a real knuckle breaker! They don't make em like that anymore, hang on to it!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0