Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
G Lech

WTS: More good freshwater tackle

31 posts in this topic

The pics with a few lures in them are sample pics of what is inside the box's

There are alot of other jigs colors that are mixed in there. Terminator,boo yah, strikeking, and a few others). There are too many to count these boxes are chocked full

The sizes vary from bisty bugs all the w ay up to1/2oz jigs. 1/4, 5/8, 3/8, 1/2oz the works. It's a complete jig set with the prized hair jig's. (killer for smallies)smile.gif

Buy the whole lot and I will throw in a box of jig trailers!!!!

Take the lot of jigs for 140.00 or 55.00 a box.

There are 32 spinner baits in the box. All assorted colors.

70.00 for the box.

Not bad considering the terminator t-1's sell for 10 bucks a pop. The box is ALL terminator t-1''s.

I have about 80 bags of soft plastics. Finnesse worms,curlytail,ribbon tail,stickwork,senko type lures.

I would like to sell as two different lots of 40 bags a lot for 70.00 each or take them all for 125.00.

I have a picture of the different manufactuers, and sizes worms range from 4"-12". I have a alot of colors to many list.

Please feel free to ask any question any questions.

I also have a some rods and reels most are shimano crucial rods with quantum energy PT reels(multi colored ones). Also some Bass pro rods and loomis's. I can post pics upon request. I will ship these but it's on you. If I was to ship I would prefer a mulitrod deal.

Thanks,

George

View PostI will take the spinners and a box of jigs, can do paypal or money order. first time buying please pm me with instructions thanks!

Theres yours thanks

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0