Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
plug junkie

wtb at&t cell phone

7 posts in this topic

im looking for a cheap at&t cell phone mine went into the drink while ice fishing i dont need nothing special it must work and be clean please send me some pics thanks alot.

I have 2 cell phones below. The Razr has a home charger. The 551 has both home and car chargers with a few extra batteries. Both are AT&T. Put in your simm card and your good to go. $40 for either shipped.

Both are clean with no scratches...

Attached Imagesattachment.php?attachmentid=209917&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=209918&stc=1

i will let this ride for a few days i want to see whats comes up the problem is money is very tight right now hope you understand thanks for the pics.

I have 2 you can have. They are used in decent shape. Have the box and books for the one on the right but no charger (I don't think, i can dig and see if I can find it). The one on the left has the charger but no box or books. Like I said, if you want to save some $$$ you're welcome to either of them or both. Let me know

wow thats very nice for you to do that the one on the right would be great you said you dont have the charger thats ok i could buy one pm me please thanks very much

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0