Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zim

Penn Handles

18 posts in this topic

View PostAssuming they are good to go with SX7700CL, I could buy 3 abu 7000-9000 handles for $20 when I show up to pick up my rod and sx drags...DBS

You got em'.

View PostWill you split up the penn handles. If so how much for the gold and black, its the one on the bottom left side. Hope that makes sense.

I'm still interested in the the gold Z ?? handle. If you separate.

Paul

If anyone is interested in individual handles, the 704/706 torpedo is $15.00 shipped, Penn 975 handle $10.00 shipped, Conventional handles $7.00 each shipped, black spinning handles $7.00 Each shipped.

View PostIf anyone is interested in individual handles, the 704/706 torpedo is $15.00 shipped, Penn 975 handle $10.00 shipped, Conventional handles $7.00 each shipped, black spinning handles $7.00 Each shipped.

I see 5 spinner handles, 3-black two gold, one is the 704Z the other is a gold maybe a 450ss or some ss

I would like to buy all the spinner handles $43 shipped. 4x7 + 1x15

View PostI see 5 spinner handles, 3-black two gold, one is the 704Z the other is a gold maybe a 450ss or some ss

Thank's Zim but I have to pass on my offer on the spinner handles.frown.gif

I see 5 spinner handles, 3-black two gold, one is the 704Z the other is a gold maybe a 450ss or some ss

I had passed do to others showing interest in some but that don't seem to be the case now.

PM on the way

Lion I am still interested in the gold handle on bottom left side, not sure how else to describe it, its not the Z torpedo handle, I also don't want to get in the way of you getting the handle you want.

Zim I am more than willing to work something out with both you and Lion if that works for everyone. ???

View PostLion I am still interested in the gold handle on bottom left side, not sure how else to describe it, its not the Z torpedo handle, I also don't want to get in the way of you getting the handle you want.

Zim I am more than willing to work something out with both you and Lion if that works for everyone. ???

There's only one Z handle in the bunch and that's the torpedo (704Z) handle

on the left is a dbl paddle gold for I beleave a 965, undre the torpedo handle is an SS gold handle that looks to be for a 450 or 550ss, so make up your mind what handle your interested in and I have no problem stepping aside.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0