Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skate Bait

a confession about my post in Random Images

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

I never knew when, but I always knew this day would come. It's time for me to talk about the past and to confirm what people have suspected. I used steroids during my posting career and I apologize

View PostI never knew when, but I always knew this day would come. It's time for me to talk about the past and to confirm what people have suspected. I used steroids during my posting career and I apologize

I knew you were on something, I never suspected steroids. biggrin.gif

View PostI never knew when, but I always knew this day would come. It's time for me to talk about the past and to confirm what people have suspected. I used steroids during my posting career and I apologize

You and Mcquire? Geez.

I don't even wish to ask why.

View PostSteroids made you ignore the rules about posting inappropriate or political images all 11 times?

Well truth be told, many of the "inappropriate" images that I got warnings for were much less "visual" than some of the pictures that are allowed to be posted now. I was a pioneer! So did I get one "thank you" for my trail blazing? No!

You can all make it up to me by getting me a GLoomis Pelagic rod, and we'll call it even!

View PostWell truth be told, many of the "inappropriate" images that I got warnings for were much less "visual" than some of the pictures that are allowed to be posted now. I was a pioneer! So did I get one "thank you" for my trail blazing? No!

You can all make it up to me by getting me a GLoomis Pelagic rod, and we'll call it even!

Well, the website did ruin a major holiday for you, so I figure a Penn VSX trolling reel is a worthy compensation, at the very least.tongue.gif