Two reels and two rods, Abu, Shimano, Quarrow

Two inshore, steelhead rods from another thread...

1. Quarrow QC 8626FSS Med Heavy 1/2-1 1/2 oz. 8' 6" in excellent condition, sweet schoolie rod, kayak, inshore, good backbone. $50 shipped or $40 picked up in SoCo. 2 piece.

2. Shimano Scimitar SMC 86XH-2 rated 3/4-3 0z. Power Extra Heavy Action Medium Fast 8' 6"... $55 shipped. $45 picked up. 2 piece.

These are both excellent rods for kayak, along the beaches in the schoolie seasons, ponds, etc. Plenty of backbone. These are not noodle rods at all. Great for up to 2 oz. bucktails, storm shads and small spooks, needles etc. I am only selling these because I bought two 9' Lami blanks which are being built for the same purpose as these two rods.

Shimano Spheros 6000FA, in very good condition, shows minimal wear, spooled with Power Pro. I believe I have the box for this. $45 shipped.

Abu 7000C, Made in Sweden sn. 81-2 88 89. Cosmetically it shows wera. Mechanically it is 100 percent and has just been completely serviced by Jerry Foran, with a drab upgrade and a new spool. Not had line on it or been fished since it was serviced about 2 months ago. These are great reels with the heavier side plates and I believe heavier gears. I have 3 of them, all serviced and upgraded in the same way. I'm keeping two. $125 shipped.

"We eat cold eels and think distant thoughts" Jack Johnson.