WTT BM Jrs w/ Eyes for BM Danny

seeker76

Sorry Scott, I have 2 of the 3 juniors you are offering, thats why I asked if you had any others available. The Danny with the white belly will be tough to let go. I'm still open to offers, but if you want to see what Vinny wants, I would have no problem with standing aside for him as he is next in line. Thanks.

Sean

View PostSean,

I don't really have any other juniors I can part with but the white belly is super sweet. I would do all three of mine for it. Would that work?

Scott

Sean,

I have a orange mack junior with eyes. It is new but it has more than the usual BM rash including glaucoma in one eye. Could I do that one along with two of the others to get that white belly? I really want that puppy.heart.gif Please let me know if that doesn't do it and I will go back to the well and see what I have.

Thanks,

Scott

View PostSorry Scott, I have 2 of the 3 juniors you are offering, thats why I asked if you had any others available. The Danny with the white belly will be tough to let go. I'm still open to offers, but if you want to see what Vinny wants, I would have no problem with standing aside for him as he is next in line. Thanks.

Sean

Jersey Shore Surfcasters

Sean,

One other offer I could make would be my rough orange mack along with a nice new blind BM silver mack junior for the white belly. I could post pictures of both if you would like. Let me know.

S.

View PostSean,

I have a orange mack junior with eyes. It is new but it has more than the usual BM rash including glaucoma in one eye. Could I do that one along with two of the others to get that white belly? I really want that puppy.heart.gif Please let me know if that doesn't do it and I will go back to the well and see what I have.

Thanks,

Scott

Jersey Shore Surfcasters

Hi Scott, I appreciate the effort and the offers. Both of those Dannys are pristine so I would require equal conditions on any plugs in return. Honestly I am reluctant to part with the white belly and don't want to be unreasonable in my requests. I'm still open to offers but it's gonna take an offer I absolutely can't refuse to get her. Thanks.

Sean

Would all 5 of my juniors do it ?

View PostHi Scott, I appreciate the effort and the offers. Both of those Dannys are pristine so I would require equal conditions on any plugs in return. Honestly I am reluctant to part with the white belly and don't want to be unreasonable in my requests. I'm still open to offers but it's gonna take an offer I absolutely can't refuse to get her. Thanks.

Sean

Jersey Shore Surfcasters

That is an offer I can't refuse. I will do that. Just to clarify the exchange, my Danny with the white belly for your orange mac, blind silver mac, radioactive, pollack, and pearl white juniors, all new, mint, with the orange macks minor cosmetic issues?

View PostWould all 5 of my juniors do it ?

That would be the deal. Just understand that the orange Mack does have issues. They wouldn't show up very well in a picture but "minor" would be subjective. Of course I would offer a satisfaction guarantee.

Let me know.

View PostThat is an offer I can't refuse. I will do that. Just to clarify the exchange, my Danny with the white belly for your orange mac, blind silver mac, radioactive, pollack, and pearl white juniors, all new, mint, with the orange macks minor cosmetic issues?

Jersey Shore Surfcasters

Scott, I like the deal, if you could post a pic, it would be great. Thanks.

Sean

View PostThat would be the deal. Just understand that the orange Mack does have issues. They wouldn't show up very well in a picture but "minor" would be subjective. Of course I would offer a satisfaction guarantee.

Let me know.

OK, I will post some pics a little later and I will ship them out tomorrow Priority. Please pm addy and I will do same.

Thanks Sean.

Scott

View PostScott, I like the deal, if you could post a pic, it would be great. Thanks.

Sean

Jersey Shore Surfcasters

Scott, will do the same, as I am shipping another plug to Steve44. I will pm you a delivery confirmation #. Just a final confirmation, every BM junior is new, mint, except the orange Mack. PM sent.

View PostOK, I will post some pics a little later and I will ship them out tomorrow Priority. Please pm addy and I will do same.

Thanks Sean.

Scott