Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
seeker76

WTT BM Jrs w/ Eyes for BM Danny

28 posts in this topic

Thanks but I am going to give Dave dibs since I owe him one. If the plug doesn't pan out I will let you know.

Scott

View PostI can get you that plug right now.

No problem.

View PostThanks but I am going to give Dave dibs since I owe him one. If the plug doesn't pan out I will let you know.

Scott

The surprising amount of activity I got on this trade is starting to make more sense.

My appologies for the newb move and not being clearer...I am hoping to trade 2 of the 3 juniors for the 1 danny.

I eventually hope to trade the remaining Jr for a blue cloud spin if possible.

SJ Fish, you are on deck. Please let me know if you are interested.

Here's a picture of both versions. I would place a higher value on the one with the white belly as I have never seen one of those. I think a 2 for 1 would be fair. Do you have any other juniors available in place of the pollock and white?

Sean,

I don't really have any other juniors I can part with but the white belly is super sweet. I would do all three of mine for it. Would that work?

Scott

View PostHere's a picture of both versions. I would place a higher value on the one with the white belly as I have never seen one of those. I think a 2 for 1 would be fair. Do you have any other juniors available in place of the pollock and white?

Attachment 317392

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0