Started a pushup challenge at work

Rate this topic

ErikT

I used to do a ton of pushups when I wrestled , never met angie cindy and linda while I was doing them ....

Whats all this about ?

Diamonds I know them very well .

Used to do 30 Wide grip ,30 reg then 30 close (diamonds )

Then put your feet up on a buddys back / or a chair and do the sets inclined

Feeeel the pain .

View Post100 pushups, 100 pullups and 200 crunches...

100 pull ups? You kippin or what? cwm13.gif 100 is a ****load of pullups.

Fire team pushups are the worst. You've got 4 guys in a square, with your shins across the guy next to you's shoulders, and another guys shins on yours. I hate those effin things.

View Post100 pull ups? You kippin or what? cwm13.gif 100 is a ****load of pullups.

Fire team pushups are the worst. You've got 4 guys in a square, with your shins across the guy next to you's shoulders, and another guys shins on yours. I hate those effin things.

i dont do them all at once. i do 10-15 pullups, then 20-30 pushups, then 100 crunches. do the pullups again, pushups again, finish my crunches then work on the pullups and pushups. takes about 20 mins. No kipping. come to a complete dead hang and pull up till the bar touches my neck or chest. on the last few sets, i pull up to touch my chest, hold it for a couple seconds then slowly drop down to lock out my elbows. its a PITA, but i have a PFT comming up and we been busy doing other stuff PT kinda got pushed aside for about a month.

ive done the fire team and squad pushups. all i can say is.. FML! lol

DON'T MAKE ME OPEN IT

Started on 1-4-10 and have completed 1220 pushups so far... That's 1220 more than I would've done at all if I didn't start this dumb thing... I'm now doing 5 sets of 20 and hope toeventually get the sets to 25 then 30 etc... Progressing nicely though.. Although the beers and the Jets game get in the way sometimes... wink.gif

ErikT