Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ErikT

Started a pushup challenge at work

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

7 people jumped at the challenge... The goal is to do 9000 pushups in 90 days. Guys report in each morning.. We started on the 4th... I do 100 a day but they are getting easier so I may start doign a lot more... Everything hurts though.. Tri's, abs, shoulders... Gotta love pushups..

Ooter I played a wii dance game with my kids recently and barely made it through MC Hammer's Can't touch this... I don't think I'm ready for much other than sets of 10 with 5 minute breaks.. biggrin.gif

If the chest isn't hitting the floor - it's not a pushup.

I know people who claim to fire off a ****load of 'em everyday...but all they're really doing is bending the elbows every couple seconds. And that's not a pushup.

Three sets of fifty, daily. The real, manly way. But you knew that.

idk how many pushups i do every 90 days... i do 150 every night before bed, and in the morning i do 100 pushups, 100 pullups and 200 crunches...

but when i first started i did like 40 a night and slept til noon everyday. lol.

100 a days a good start. throw in a set or two of diamonds to get the center of you chest built

View Posthe already likes herschel

try some of those crossfit workouts and report back. i did half an angie in 12 min and nearly puked

pfffft. you haven't done **** until you've done linda as Rx'd cwm31.gifcwm31.gif

ps--with no wraps

pps--i haven't yet cwm15.gif

View Postpfffft. you haven't done **** until you've done linda as Rx'd cwm31.gifcwm31.gif

ps--with no wraps

pps--i haven't yet cwm15.gif

lindas a ho and Cindy's just a *****.

we used to end PT with Cindy... 20 mins and the most i got was 18

View PostIf the chest isn't hitting the floor - it's not a pushup.

I know people who claim to fire off a ****load of 'em everyday...but all they're really doing is bending the elbows every couple seconds. And that's not a pushup.

Three sets of fifty, daily. The real, manly way. But you knew that.

Like people who claim they can do X amount of pullups but don't straighten their arms once the entire time.