Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ChocoLab

WTB abu dual paddle ported handle

14 posts in this topic

Hi all, lkind of a long shot here, but I'm looking for one of the longer abu dual paddle handles, the ported/drilled variety that is silver/chrome w/ black in color. This is the handle used on the new round inshore reels, the same as one of the handles that comes w/ the revo? Prefer new but used would be OK if it's in very good condition. Would like to see a few pics if you have one.

looking to spend between $15-18 shipped or so, but i can be flexible if necessary

View Postalso, can anyone confirm that those handles (the ones for the inshore or revo) will fit a standard abu 6500? They must, right?

i have one on a cs rocket, they fit and give a more leverage without having to go to the regular power handle. I got mine from raider76, he might have another one

quan, is it the brand new from that new Revo? Could you possible snap a pic so I'm sure it's the one I want?? Sorry, don't want to be a pain, just want to double check so there is no confusion, thanks, DAVE

View Postquan, is it the brand new from that new Revo? Could you possible snap a pic so I'm sure it's the one I want?? Sorry, don't want to be a pain, just want to double check so there is no confusion, thanks, DAVE

It's from the Revo Toro 60HS, brand new. Will post a pic tonite.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0