Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bogey

Fedex Smartpost and Bass Pro Shops

Rate this topic

20 posts in this topic

Am I the only one having trouble with Fedex Smartpost?

My first experience took 25 days to get from Earth City, MO to delivery in the NY Metro area. It got to Atlanta in 3 days and the rest is the stuff disaster movies are made of.

I think I'm seeing the same scenario unfold again. After 7 working days it's still not here and has been repromised again. The regular USPS does alot better.

BPS charges exorbitant del & handling charges for this service and for less money UPS will usually deliver in three days, USPS in four.

I'm finished with BPS unless there's nowhere else to go even then I'll think twice before buying.

That's why I don't use Bas Pro any longer unless I'm in the store. As far as Fed-X I'm a retired UPS Guy so I won't comment on that.

Just about anything you want or need you can find at Cabela's. And they will go out of there way to help you.

I placed an order with BPS on 1/7. It shipped 1/8. I just did a tracking and it arrived in Edison NJ today. Out for delivery tomorrow.

I went to the UPS store to send out some Christmas presents. You have got to be kidding me. Their prices are twice what USPS charges and the guy was a first class moron. It is fair to say however that incoming UPS service is great. The driver goes out of his way to satisfy. I tip him at Christmas.

They all have issues. Last two orders from Cabela's showed up with smashed boxes (thanks UPS) but luckily contents were undamaged. MRFC order also showed up with a damaged box (thanks UPS) but again contents were undamaged.

View PostThat's why I don't use Bas Pro any longer unless I'm in the store. As far as Fed-X I'm a retired UPS Guy so I won't comment on that.

Just about anything you want or need you can find at Cabela's. And they will go out of there way to help you.

i received a reel from cabela's about 2 days after it was bought offline from a friend who paid for 3-5 day shipping. go ups

View PostI placed an order with BPS on 1/7. It shipped 1/8. I just did a tracking and it arrived in Edison NJ today. Out for delivery tomorrow.

I went to the UPS store to send out some Christmas presents. You have got to be kidding me. Their prices are twice what USPS charges and the guy was a first class moron. It is fair to say that incoming UPS service is great. The driver goes out of his way to satisfy. I tip him at Christmas.

Was your order shipped via FEDEX SMARTPOST? This service includes fedex ground with USPS making final delivery. My package is sitting at Edison, NJ for three days now and it was in West Virginia for 3 days, it is now promised for Jan 14 th (Third revision) it was shipped Jan 5th. BPS charges what other people charge for UPS or Fedex ground, it stinks.

View PostWas your order shipped via FEDEX SMARTPOST? This service includes fedex ground with USPS making final delivery. My package is sitting at Edison, NJ for three days now and it was in West Virginia for 3 days, it is now promised for Jan 14 th (Third revision) it was shipped Jan 5th. BPS charges what other people charge for UPS or Fedex ground, it stinks.

is that the only service they offer? can you do strictly usps?

View PostWas your order shipped via FEDEX SMARTPOST? This service includes fedex ground with USPS making final delivery. My package is sitting at Edison, NJ for three days now and it was in West Virginia for 3 days, it is now promised for Jan 14 th (Third revision) it was shipped Jan 5th. BPS charges what other people charge for UPS or Fedex ground, it stinks.

Fed-Ex Smartpost???? Yes, that is what is says on the tracking. Delivery by USPS? I did not know that. Sounds like a lousy way to do things.