Rainshadow SUR 1083 blank

Rate this topic

Hanratty

I

I don't think it's in production any more, so you may have to do some looking.

I have a few. Nice stick!

SOL member #17
LIBBA #2310
"I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you **** with me, I'll kill you all" - General James Mattis speaking to tribal leaders in Afghanistan.

• 2 weeks later...

I have just posted on another thread that FISH USA has a list of salmon & steelhead rod for a great price like the one I bought for $150 legend elite 8' 1/2 at 1/2 to 2oz. They are called factory seconds but the one I have has a great look to it. There are other models there also. Hope that helps    Reef

the one I bought for $150 legend elite 8' 1/2 at 1/2 to 2oz. They are called factory seconds

I didn't think St Croix sold their factory seconds, I thought they were destroyed.

"the internet is the greatest platform for people who don't know anything, to tell people how much they don't know, to people who don't know anything and believe everything they read."
-Billy 40:16

Reef i actually picked up the same rod as your les86hf2. Haven't gotten it yet but how is yours cosmetically being it's a factory second. I've read others using 4oz with it no prob. What's your take? I can't seem to find anything about these rods online.

Marv, The Legend is in great shape, it has one light scuff mark on the blank so it is great for a rod that goes for $400 + dollars and as I know ST. Croix, no doubt it's rating is lower then it really is. I'm sure you will be happy.   Reef