Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cgg

For Sale: Ambassadeur 6500CS Rocket

9 posts in this topic

Another reel that did not get used in 2009 so it is going...

Used, but in pristine condition; no rash or wear to side plates or chrome. I added the Power Handle and Carbontex drag washers. All the bearings are factory originals. Box goes with it.

Made in Sweden, of course, and goes great with the 9' Lami I have for salewink.gif If you have any questions, just ask.

$100 shipped to lower 48 USPS Money Order only, sorry no Pay Pal.

Sorry for my slow response--I don't do SOL at work.

Capt. T--thanks, but I will let it ride for a while.

And Frank M.--the # on the reel seat is 010516/12. If I remember correctly, I bought the reel new in 2006 or 7....? Just before the "pointy" star drags and v-spools came out.

Thanks

View PostCgg.

I will take it for the asking price of $100.

I will put a check in the mail tomorrow if that is ok?

Thanks very much..

Frank

That's fine Frank--don't forget to give me a shipping address.

Thanks--

Chris

That was a very good deal on a very good reel. The only reason it stayed more than a few minutes is because I have so many 6500 Abus that I just could not justify one more. Not sure why more folks don't just post an I'll take it on a nice reel at a nice price.

1DOZ....Thanks for sharing!highfive.gif

We are all wanting something, right?

The ABUs are excellent fish catching tools. I have gotten so used to the 6500, that it is hard to pick up anything else.

View PostThat was a very good deal on a very good reel. The only reason it stayed more than a few minutes is because I have so many 6500 Abus that I just could not justify one more. Not sure why more folks don't just post an I'll take it on a nice reel at a nice price.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0