Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FoliFish

BM Juniors for Juniors

17 posts in this topic

Purple Haze, Weakfish, Pollack, and Blind Blue Cloud (stole pic ffrom another threadsmile.gif )

Looking for other Juniors WITH eyes in Mack patterns. Post pics please.

Dennis-

Just checking, its worth a shot wink.gif, are you looking only for Brand New ones? I only ask because the last Mack Jr. with Eyes I have is a Green Mack that otherwise looks new except it was in water or in a bag at some point because the belly grommet & swivel have tarnish.

I like the Purple Haze Jr. if this one interests you ... if it doesn't I understand...

Thanks, Joe wink.gif

View PostSorry Joe, but yes, I am looking for new. We'll make a trade some day Joe...cwm27.gif

OK Thanks - I figured as much but thought I'd try. I like that Purple Haze... Someday! tongue.gif

View PostI'll do a blue mac for the weakfish. It's brand new, never rigged. Gimmie a bit to snap a pic.

I want to say yes, but will hold off until I find the weakfishheadscratch.gif Its not where I thought I left it, and have a good idea where it is...sorry. I will have it in hand before lunch. I swear if my head weren't attached to my neck...haha

I just want to confirm 100% that its "in hand" before committing to you...sorry for the delay.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0