Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Florence dude

Facebook statuses

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

Hmmm, why does it seem to happen every time when I post a status, 2 people hijack my status and make completely off topic comments? And you two know who you are!!! One posts in the tavern frequently. They get very funny and off topic, sorta like the threads here in the tavern.

View PostHmmm, why does it seem to happen every time when I post a status, 2 people hijack my status and make completely off topic comments? And you two know who you are!!! One posts in the tavern frequently. They get very funny and off topic, sorta like the threads here in the tavern.

It has a lot to do with being 16 years old and in high school--you might want to google the term "sophomoric" wink.gif

View PostI find that if I drive faster than 75 mph,my fuel efficiency takes a significant nosedive.Driving below 75 costs less,but bores me to tears.What should I do?cwm15.gif

don't drive under 75! cwm40.gif

I'll tell you what....

Men and manhood in general is HURTLING towards the Feminists dream of tomorrow faster than the speed of light.

Just saying.

eff facebook.

View PostI find that if I drive faster than 75 mph,my fuel efficiency takes a significant nosedive.Driving below 75 costs less,but bores me to tears.What should I do?cwm15.gif

I actually get better mileage at 75 than I do at 55-65 mph.