Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wilkesiii

Heads up for shipping small 6ft and shorter 2 pc rods.

5 posts in this topic

go to the usps store website and you look for the mailing tubes and they are 10-100 for free. Just thought id let some of you know.

They might have bigger mailing tubes but I didnt see any.

View Postgo to the usps store website and you look for the mailing tubes and they are 10-100 for free. Just thought id let some of you know.

They might have bigger mailing tubes but I didnt see any.

I think your wrong about this, The priority boxes are free but not the tubes(round tubes).There 6X6 triangle tubes are free up to 38"and there priority and free but the shipping cost on them could add up compared to a say 3" round tube shipped priority at half the cost.

you can get priority tape/stickers/labels/envelopes/flat rate boxes, all for free but the round tubes they charge.

View PostI think your wrong about this, The priority boxes are free but not the tubes(round tubes).There 6X6 triangle tubes are free up to 38"and there priority and free but the shipping cost on them could add up compared to a say 3" round tube shipped priority at half the cost.

you can get priority tape/stickers/labels/envelopes/flat rate boxes, all for free but the round tubes they charge.

Its flat rate. $8.99 to ship its pretty decent price.

and I know they are triangle but I shipped rods in them and no problems

The last two rods I got that were shipped in those triangular tubes were both folded in half - which is not a good thing.