Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Billy 40

NERBs Gatherings - NJ & NC Jan 23rd

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

The NERBs gathering are filling up on an ASAP basis - both of these have 20 builders already, the NJ Gathering will fit a few more, the NC gathering is filled up. Both of these locations will be hosting another NERB Gathering, probaly in March, just giving a head's up.

I am also going to put one on in Conneticuit, maybe in Massahusettes as well. Based on teh feedback and popularity of teh gatherings I have already hosted in 2010 in my shop in SI, I will probably do at least 1, maybe 2 more gatherings here. And I have been fortuante to have two of teh most cutting edge tackle shops in the NYC area willing to host a gathering, Trophy Tackle in LI, and Jig n Pop in NJ (GW Bridge area).

Make time to attend a NERB gatheirng, there's a reason there are so many of them and they fill up so fast, they are a heck of a lot of fun and the info shared there is not avaialble in any book or interent forum.

Where in NC is the gathering? When will there be another one? How do you get on the list and what cost.

I would love to attend one didnt no you did them in NC.

Thanks for the info

Have a great day.

Brett, as Chuck said contact him for info. I will not be attending that one, but that one will have some big names in the distance Casting world in Tommy Farmer and Ryan young in attendance with new private blanks and rods to test cast. Scott PArsons form **** will also be there and will be opening his shop before the gathering starts for those in need of components.

I am trying to satisfy all th request for guys wanting to attend gatherings from all over the country. I've done one in chicago, and they've had 3 of them. this is the first one in NC, with more to follow. I trid getting one in South Florida last year, and would like to try and get one set up at **** in california.

Me flying isn't happening, so somoene in Florida is going to have to put the details together the way Chuck & Steve did. I was goingto fly down to South florida wiht PierAfficianado, but it just wasn't going to work for me to get down there and it fell apart.