Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
speedracer

An apology to Tim S. and all SOL members

Rate this topic

45 posts in this topic

From 11/05-4/08 I was posting while on steroids. I have no excuse for my behavior and am deeply sorry for my actions. I am currently steroid free and in therapy for substance abuse.

Sincerely,

Speed

View PostFrom 11/05-4/08 I was posting while on steroids. I have no excuse for my behavior and am deeply sorry for my actions. I am currently steroid free and in therapy for substance abuse.

Sincerely,

Speed

I am a newer member of the forum from the "Nothing is fine with 2009" class. Might there be a separate apology forthcoming for the period 05/08-present?smile.gif

View PostFrom 11/05-4/08 I was posting while on steroids. I have no excuse for my behavior and am deeply sorry for my actions. I am currently steroid free and in therapy for substance abuse.

Sincerely,

Speed

His posts are tainted I demand an asterisk next to his 9000 post count . beatin.gif

And I bet he tries to implicate others .... wink.gif

View Postwill your posting quality diminish now that you are posting un-enhanced?? headscratch.gif

not tha it was anything to write home about to begin with. tongue.gif

This is a serious thread. I'm laying myself bare here. Please curtail the Tomfoolery. Thanks, Speed

View PostThis is a serious thread. I'm laying myself bare here. Please curtail the Tomfoolery. Thanks, Speed

Druggie. Serves you right. Bet you have pimples on your fingers.