Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sageguy

Tom Brady ACL

Rate this topic

37 posts in this topic

My wonderful brothers coerced me into getting "good seats" for yesterdays day......so I got 1st row 50 yard line, Patriots sideline, challenge big brother will you. They play me like a sucka.biggrin.gif

Use guys know I have man love for Brady and watched him on the sidelines like a hawk, one thing I noticed, and and it wasn't every time he walked, but he has a slight hitch/limp in the injured leg...something so slight you wouldn't notice it on TV, but it's there.

Makes me wonder just what percentage that knee is at, even after a year, or if it's always something he will have.

View PostMy wonderful brothers coerced me into getting "good seats" for yesterdays day......so I got 1st row 50 yard line, Patriots sideline, challenge big brother will you. They play me like a sucka.biggrin.gif

Use guys know I have man love for Brady and watched him on the sidelines like a hawk, one thing I noticed, and and it wasn't every time he walked, but he has a slight hitch/limp in the injured leg...something so slight you wouldn't notice it on TV, but it's there.

Makes me wonder just what percentage that knee is at, even after a year, or if it's always something he will have.

I had my ACL and MCL done 3 years ago and i'm still not 100% and probably will never be.

I tore my ACL. After 1 year I wasn't even close to 100%.

It was more like 2-3 years, and even then It was always in the back of my mind while I was doing something athletic.

It wasn't till about 4 years that i stopped thinking about it.

View Posti'm sorry sage, good/bad acl, it didn't matter yesterday, he looked and played horrible. What a total bust that game was.

I agree yesterday was a floppola, but looking forward I wonder what the future holds for that knee. Something seemed off all year, I think alot of it is the offensive play calling, no running threat to speak of......very few times I can remember them getting into a rhythm like they had in previous years.

I can't help but wonder what percentage of 100 he is compared to pre ACL.

View PostI tore my ACL. After 1 year I wasn't even close to 100%.

It was more like 2-3 years, and even then It was always in the back of my mind while I was doing something athletic.

It wasn't till about 4 years that i stopped thinking about it.

Same here about the back of the mind eel. I doubt I ever will mentally trust it like I did beforehand.

Flacco is nursing a bad hip/leg injury that is trying to be played down. He is obviously not even 50%. The ravens still found a way to score. Your quarterback is not your whole team. GO RAVENS!

Yo it is a very dibilitating injuty. yu never recover. Tis game yetardy ws nt prt of hs injury. the team failed as a tem not just the qtrbck. will the tm recvr frm ther injury ????????????????? YES

View PostYo it is a very dibilitating injuty. yu never recover. Tis game yetardy ws nt prt of hs injury. the team failed as a tem not just the qtrbck. will the tm recvr frm ther injury ????????????????? YES

Did this make sense to anyone? Am I too far out of the times to read such type? I am not sure who you are rooting for with this sentence. I am thinking the Pats.