Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tom T

No Papal Wave

Rate this topic

20 posts in this topic

It's been a long, long time since the Tavern rules have had to be revisited - but the way some folks have treated a few members here in the past month or so seems as if folks may have forgotten them cwm13.gif I know a lot of new members really have no idea about the Tavern guidelines and that's not their fault redface.gif

Do we need to bump up the old guidelines thread and sticky it for a while?

TimS

View PostIt's been a long, long time since the Tavern rules have had to be revisited - but the way some folks have treated a few members here in the past month or so seems as if folks may have forgotten them cwm13.gif I know a lot of new members really have no idea about the Tavern guidelines and that's not their fault redface.gif

Do we need to bump up the old guidelines thread and sticky it for a while?

TimS

No. I took it too far and take the blame Tim. I honestly thought tim would come back, but no matter, it's my fault. I apologize for being an ass.

View PostNo. I took it too far and take the blame Tim. I honestly thought tim would come back, but no matter, it's my fault. I apologize for being an ass.

No need for an apology, I doubt it was your posts that forced him off the ledge smile.gif

TimS

View Posti blame mokes too. out of nowhere, always up in the core of threads headscratch.gif we should question what his motivations

right under the bus......