Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TF3

Where are the arrowhead/spearhead experts??

Rate this topic

63 posts in this topic

Found this on the beach last week. It's 2.5" long and is brownish/rusty in color. I know the picture sucks, my camera STB, and this was the best the wifey could do on the new Droidredface.gif Thanks!!

I found this object on the beach last week too; it's obviously an Indian object made of bone polished to a high sheen, but I have no idea what it's use is headscratch.gif

Tampon_with_applicator.jpg

View PostI found this object on the beach last week too; it's obviously an Indian object made of bone polished to a high sheen, but I have no idea what it's use is headscratch.gif

ROFL........hah....made me lolz.cwm27.gif

View PostI found this object on the beach last week too; it's obviously an Indian object made of bone polished to a high sheen, but I have no idea what it's use is headscratch.gif

its a lollipop... let me know how it tastes beware of the cherry flavor its got a real nasty kick sometimes

View PostI'm not an expert, but it looks like the wrong kind of stone for an arrowhead.

It looks like Shale, imo. Could be an arrowhead though. Possible ridges on the top. Been rounded too much by the ocean. The back end is question mark.

Probably can just bring it to the local Historical Society.

loooks like a IED from Iraq.........dont light the fuse.......when those things go off its a real mess.