Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
G Lech

WTS: Massive freshwater lot part 3

15 posts in this topic

Next up is the soft platics.

Finnese worms, senkos, flipping baits, shaky head, drop-shot, horny toads,tubes,crawdads,flipping trailers, flukes ETC. I have way to many bags of different stuff and colors to try to get a picture of it all. But if there is interest I will take the pics .

senkos. About 50 bags most unopened. 90.00

flipping baits and creature baits about 50 bags most unopened(zoom,yamamoto,trixie, american the list goes on and on). 75.00

Curly tail worms, finnese worms, lizards, dropshot, shaky worms and other finnese type soft baits Most unopened. Well over 50 bags probably close to 100. $150.00

Note: I can break these into smaller lots upon request

Thanks george

Definitely would be interested in having a look. Just out of curiosity... do you guide, on some company pro-staff, or is it just a sickness? wink.gif You've got a ton of stuff here, man!

View PostDefinitely would be interested in having a look. Just out of curiosity... do you guide, on some company pro-staff, or is it just a sickness? wink.gif You've got a ton of stuff here, man!

What did you want pics of

View PostSenko color codes would suffice, if not too much trouble. Maybe pics of creatures / crawdads and shaky worms.

Thanks.

I will get pics up check back in about an hour this gonna take a while

I'll take the senkos. This would be paid for with a check from the school fishing club account. Would that be ok with you? =You can wait for it to clear before shipping, as the water is a little too hard right now for the kids to toss plastics. wink.gif

Check is fine. How does this sound 90.00 for the senkos and im gonna throw in some awesome stuff like rods, reels, tackle bags, other lures and terminal tackle. You cool with this???

View PostCheck is fine. How does this sound 90.00 for the senkos and im gonna throw in some awesome stuff like rods, reels, tackle bags, other lures and terminal tackle. You cool with this???

Wow.. Great deal!

View Postill take the flipping and creature baits....will a personal check work or do u want a mo....if u want u can wait to ship til the check clears

There your's thanks!!!

Can you do paypal? if not MO will work

View PostCheck is fine. How does this sound 90.00 for the senkos and im gonna throw in some awesome stuff like rods, reels, tackle bags, other lures and terminal tackle. You cool with this???

Sounds very cool! The kids will enjoy this. Let me know your shipping cost for that stuff and I'll cover it myself. PM me your name and addy for the check.

Thank you!

Passiton, can you elaborate on this fishing school? Would be interested in possibly donating some gear for the right cause. Sorry about using this post for something other then the sale of the item (think of it as a bump).

View PostPassiton, can you elaborate on this fishing school? Would be interested in possibly donating some gear for the right cause. Sorry about using this post for something other then the sale of the item (think of it as a bump).

It's a high school fishing club in Sussex County. I don't want to hijack this thread (can you hijack a closed thread? biggrin.gif ), but I'd be happy to share info with you by pm if you'd like. There are some threads about the club here I can link you to.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0