tinytim!!!! WAIT!!

Rate this topic

Mokes

View PostGeez, no need to be so mean and antagonistic.

I don't think he likes me very much Jeff. It's ok. cwm27.gif

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

He'll be back. I can feel it...........

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

View PostIt's your fault--you should have noticed there was no * in his post--srsly wink.gif

Well..that's just confusing....what does * mean? I think Kerr dislikes the cut of my jib. It's unfortunate and since I have another month of doing nothing...I'll just have to be reminded each day...someone here wants me DEAD.

I shall patiently wait for tim to return.

-Numbnuts

View PostWell..that's just confusing....what does * mean? I think Kerr dislikes the cut of my jib. It's unfortunate and since I have another month of doing nothing...I'll just have to be reminded each day...someone here wants me DEAD.

I was kidding.

It's ok. I don't want you dead

1. Kerr: a grass meadow or field to **** in. My girlfriend loved that kerr.

2. "Kerr" is an up and coming gang, starting in the New York City area that is anti-illuminati. There are certain levels of what type of Kerr you can be.

Mokes, please don't start threads about other members here, it's personal and antagonistic and really is never a good idea. Thanks.

TimS

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

View PostWell..that's just confusing....what does * mean? I think Kerr dislikes the cut of my jib. It's unfortunate and since I have another month of doing nothing...I'll just have to be reminded each day...someone here wants me DEAD.

If he doesn't return, I may feel compelled to change Timberlake fan #1 to Mokey-Pokey in his memory frown.gif

Happydude is like one of those Joe Palooka punching-bag things, that are weighted on the bottom--you knock them over and they pop right back up for another one.

"…if catching fish is your only objective, you are either new to the game or too narrowly focused on measurable results.” - D. Stuver