Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
scrapper

For sale 1988 4 Runner

6 posts in this topic

Bought this with sole intention of stripping it. Way too cold right now and my garage hook-up hasn't come through.

1988 with 22RE over 200,000 miles. Motor has had some work done and it runs real well. (After she warms up). Stick shift with 4:10 rear and 4" lift.

Like new MT baja' 33/15.5r15lt tires. These list for $189 apiece.

Please, don't show up with a plate to drive it home or say it's going on the road this week. I will not sell it if that's your intention. This truck will be a cool off road or beach buggy but not right now. Needs starter help and rear brake line replaced.

I figured I can recoup around $1,100-$1,200 out of this truck but since it'll sit for a while I'm asking $900.00 firm. If not, I'll put it in the backyard until it warms up. Pick it up in Lakeville, MA or pay for local tow. I'd deliver but I sold my trailer and would have to borrow one. Thanks.

If I am not mistaken, this is the only year the top comes off. I have title in hand.

Only possible trades would be a tuna jigging set-up or an AFAW Estuary blank or Estuary or SSU 11' built spinning with lowriders. Maybe a Basia spinning reel. Thanks.

I had the same one and my wife loved it. Times change! If I bought it now, I would be in the dog house for sure. Still tempting. What would you guess it needs to be inspected and drivable besides brake lines/ starter?

I had the same one and my wife loved it. Times change! If I bought it now, I would be in the dog house for sure. Still tempting. What would you guess it needs to be inspected and drivable besides brake lines/ starter?

That's all the gent I bought it off told me. It was his daily driver until recently, although he was driving on an expired sticker. I wasn't really too interested in checking out it's roadworthyness because I was going to part the whole thing out anyway.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0