Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
scrapper

Couple test canal specials

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

Have to minus .67 oz for the container. Both fish/cast well but I really like the smaller one. Should've painted it a bright color, could barely see it at the end of the cast.

Small is 2.36 oz.

red head is 3.31 oz.

Nice.

While you're in test mode , try a little florescent orange or yellow on the tip, makes it real easy to see and try the plug with a treble on the tail, times those dressed hooks act like a wet mop and can kill action on different types of plugs...dressed tails look nice but most times I'll go with the treble for better action.

Like that top one. clapping.gif

Flo is the way to go, you're right. I always put trebles on and put the dressed siwash on purposely to make sure it didn't alter the action if/when people decide to add one. Thanks.

Pogie Boy, you can have it. I'm going to stick to pencils under 3 oz. Ever drive rte 44 in Rehoboth? My wife owns the Chop Shop barber shop next to Propane Plus. I'll give it to her and you can pick it up. She'll be there next on Wed.

Yup, I fish the canal almost exclusively. This year I've got a 6500 and an afaw estuary so we'll see where that takes me. Distance isn't always a factor but there were days that it was. There were also times that I was putting pencils in the mix but they wanted small bait. This is what I wanted with that little plug. Hopefully I'll have something along those lines ready for the public for spring.

View PostPogie Boy, you can have it. I'm going to stick to pencils under 3 oz. Ever drive rte 44 in Rehoboth? My wife owns the Chop Shop barber shop next to Propane Plus. I'll give it to her and you can pick it up. She'll be there next on Wed.

No Way! Sweeet! Oh but I gotta trade ya something!